The Richmond Times-Dispatch Sales Planner acts as an integral part of the sales and fulfillment process as the primary contact for the execution of all campaigns. The successful candidate will effectively coordinate all steps of the post-sale process through to completion by effectively communicating and collaborating with sales teams, management and our clients, along with various fulfillment teams. Sales Planners partner directly with our Sales Executives to provide clients with elite customer service along with the most efficient and effective experience.
· Assist sales teams in achieving sales revenue targets with an emphasis on digital revenue
· Accurately schedule ad campaigns (print and digital) within appropriate systems
· Obtain and submit ad materials by deadline to ensure ads are built to expectations
· Coordinate with digital and ad operations fulfillment teams to proof and approve completed creative on time
· Become the point person for inquiries from Operations staff to answer questions or resolving issues
· Work directly with Sales Teams to ensure accurate billing for all aspects of ad campaigns while also working with Finance and other staff to resolve any outstanding issues
· Monitoring and reporting delivery of ad campaigns, including communicating results to Sales Executives and clients
· Respond to inquiries regarding inventory, our products, creative specifications, etc.
· Assist with administrative fulfillment tasks ensuring maximum time in the field for sales teams
· Supporting, at times, major white glove clients which requires meticulous attention to detail with substantial revenue accountability
· Duties include, but are not limited to those on this list and at times, employee may be asked to perform additional responsibilities needed to meet company objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
· Demonstrated digital ad experience
· One to two years in a media environment strongly preferred
· At least five years of experience in providing exceptional commitment to customer service
· Outstanding attention to detail, ability to multitask and be well organized
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
· Strong desire to continuously develop and grow skillsets, especially in the areas of digital advertising
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Richmond, VA, USA