Packaging team leader
Times-News has openings for entry level packaging leaders. These are night time roles and require leadership and production experience, not necessarily in newspaper production. Experiences in distribution/production processes and equipment as well as supervisory, organizational skills and people skills are a must. Applicants must have a demonstrated proficiency in quality control, equipment maintenance and staff development.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, control waste and produce quality work.
- Basic computer comprehension and troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate orally in conversation both in person and by telephone.
- Strong people skills and the ability to interact with others and remain focused while dealing with multiple objectives and timelines.
- The ability to work in a team setting, developing and motivating people, and embrace the concept of teamwork.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently.
- Mechanical and troubleshooting abilities
- A valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Twin Falls, ID, USA