Capital Newspapers Production Associate - Part-Time with Benefits
Capital Newspapers is accepting applications for production associates.
This position works 30-39 hours per week with hours available Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM.
Benefits are included!
We are on the bus line!
- General labor in a production environment
- Stack finished products and straighten bundles
- Feed machine hoppers
- Wrap skids
- Follow safety guidelines and keep work areas clean
- Must be able to stand for 6-12 hour shifts, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Are eager to learn new tasks
- Must have good communication skills
- Apply online at Madison.com/workhere
- Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply.
- Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Madison, WI, USA