Stationary Building and Facilities Engineer
A Stationary Building and Facilities Engineer with Tulsa World will safely and accurately operate, repair, inspect and maintain HVAC, plumbing & building controls and other related special projects or building needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Regular audio/visual inspection & operation of building HVAC, plumbing and building controls.
- Routine preventive maintenance of building equipment. Safely preforms plumbing, roofing, lighting and HVAC work.
- May be required to assist outside contractors on contracted maintenance jobs.
- Respond to trouble calls of building equipment, lighting or plumbing problems.
- Perform general maintenance functions as needed or instructed (i.e., door, chair or desk repair, faucet repair, etc.)
- Comply with all company safety protocols in building maintenance operations.
- Perform other facility related duties as needed.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work well with other departments
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to perform all duties of the position in a safe manner, while adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Lock out, Tag out procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with boilers, chillers and HVAC controls
- City of Tulsa First Class Stationary Engineers license (Limited First Class Acceptable)
- Universal CFC certification preferred. Additional certification in HVAC, mechanical power, electrical, plumbing preferred
- State of Oklahoma Mechanical Journeyman or Contractor preferred
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA