The Production Clerk with Tulsa World will provide administrative assistance to the production management staff by recording data, tracking critical production statistics and newsprint consumption.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Logs in data for packaging hours, printing statistics, newsprint waste, newsprint receipts, newsprint consumption and generates various reports for local and corporate use.
- Works within Abinet Newsprint Tracking Software to log receipt and consumption of newsprint. Compiles weekly inventory reports for local and corporate use.
- Communicates with various departments, and assists as needed.
- On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Provide updates, feedback, periodic reporting to the Production Management staff.
- Other duties as assigned
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow all Company policies and procedures including but not limited to attendance standards.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, demonstrating a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- Good oral communication
- Ability to work well with others
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
- 1 to 3 years in an office administrative environment
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA