Outside Multimedia Advertising Sales Representative
An Outside Multimedia Advertising Sales Representative with Waco Tribune-Herald will sell multimedia marketing solutions and service customers in the most professional and efficient manner resulting in the increase of advertising revenue for a specific territory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make regular calls on established and prospective accounts within assigned territory list to determine and evaluate needs and requirements. Develop advertising proposals aimed at satisfying those needs.
- Build new business sales within a territorial/business category assignment by making face to face sales calls.
- Prepare and deliver multimedia sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new marketing programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Take space reservations from advertisers. Process appropriate paperwork for space and provide all necessary ad production /layout information.
- Responsible for inputting ad and billing information into the computer system. Informs customer/client of total advertising investment.
- Participate in ongoing training initiatives.
- Keep abreast of newspaper and other media advertising trends, developments and merchandising techniques
- Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Keep current on credit department policies and procedures.
- Communicates and/or reports to the Advertising Outside Sales Supervisors any customer issues/problems and any other pertinent business information on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate and complete sales records and promptly submit all required reports
- Presents a professional and helpful behavior and attitude to customers, peers & staff.
- Must adhere to all Company policies
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) over the phone and in person
- Strong organization and record keeping skills
- Must have acceptable attendance and punctuality, may be required to work flexible schedule to accommodate client needs
- Ability to work within established sales goals and deadlines
- Ability to multi task while maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well with co-workers
- Requires professional dress and conduct at all times
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum one year sales experience preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving history with proof of insurance
- Proven customer service background and experience.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Waco, TX, USA