IT Compliance Analyst
Davenport, IA, USA ● Omaha, NE, USA ● Virtual Req #4881
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Lee Enterprises is looking for an individual with exceptional skills in data collection, analysis and process optimization to join our IT Compliance Team. The IT Compliance team is responsible for ensuring that Lee’s technology systems, applications and processes conform to company policy and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS regulations.
The IT Compliance Analyst is responsible for collecting evidence from a variety of systems and data sources to demonstrate compliance with company policy and Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI DSS regulations. The successful candidate is expected to look for opportunities to improve process efficiency through automation and optimization without sacrificing accuracy.
• Five years of operational experience on an IT team.
• Fine attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to gather information from a variety of sources to analyze for compliance accuracy.
• Ability to evaluate company compliance processes and procedures.
• Ability to analyze and update compliance policies and related documentation.
• Ability to use technology tools to automate and optimize processes.
• Understanding of risk assessment and risk mitigation.
• Critical thinking skills to evaluate solutions and provide recommendations.
• Work with minimal direction.
• Stay abreast of applicable compliance regulations.
• High levels of verbal and written communication skills are essential for success as are exhibiting credibility, honesty, and reliability.
• Approachability, accountability and attention to detail are important traits needed to thrive in our fast-paced culture.
• Strong time management and organizational skills to work within strictly defined deadlines.
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a plus.
• Recognized compliance related certifications a plus.
Experienced candidates may have the option to work remotely or in the offices in Davenport, IA or Omaha, NE.
Lee offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising in 77 markets in 26 states, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 350 specialty publications. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net. EOE
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Davenport, IA, USA
- Omaha, NE, USA