Multimedia Account Executive
Multimedia Account Executive
If you have a passion for sales and helping your clients succeed in the fast-paced and ever-changing world of digital and media advertising then the Multimedia Account Executive position is for you. This position will specifically work with employers to help them fill open positions and brand their organization as a great place to work. This role develops, sells, services, and coordinates recruitment advertising across a wide range of products and services designed to equip your clients for success. You get to consult with your clients and peers on strategy, audience, and the right product mix to drive positive ROI using digital & social advertising, print, agency services, SEM/SEO and more in addition to future tactics that become part of our portfolio. This role is a full-time base plus commission position in a very hot category coming out of the pandemic. It is fun and rewarding and you will be joining a talented team. We want people that want to win and make a positive difference. If that sounds like you, we need to chat.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and sell new and existing recruitment advertising accounts.
- Locate prospective recruitment accounts by using all possible sources such as advertising in competitive media, advertising agencies, personal observations and other provided resources.
- Develop advertising strategies aimed at satisfying the needs of prospective and existing recruitment accounts.
- Creative problem solving skills a must. We don’t know all the answers; your input is important and imperative.
- Be comfortable prospecting and presenting solutions
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to acclimate quickly in a multi-system software environment.
- Ability to learn products, services and processes with haste.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that constantly changes.
- Must be a self-starter with occasional need for direction after skills are mastered.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to manage the demands of prioritizing multiple tasks for success.
- Must be capable of handling confidential information with proper care.
- Must be accurate in all phases of the role.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for occasional in person client interaction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience with a history of success activating new business.
- Recruiting and/or staffing background a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Box, and Zoom.
We offer a great benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision insurances; company paid life and long term disability insurance; company matched 401k; employee assistance program; and paid vacation, personal, sick, and holiday time. Pre-employment background and drug screenings apply.
Capital Newspapers is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Madison, WI, USA