Body Shop Estimator | Canyon Road Auto Body
has an immediate opening for an Candidates must be outgoing, friendly, accommodating, and willing to learn and develop their knowledge of accurately assessing damaged vehicles. We need an Estimator who is eager to assist our customers with all of their collision repair needs/services. Our ideal candidate will want to be a part of a team that doesn’t just repair cars, but also works to improve the process of car reparation. or . This is a rare opportunity to join our winning team - a fun team to work with, where everyone is treated with respect. If you are hard working, great with people, and highly motivated, please apply today. This position is full time, Monday through Friday.
WE OFFER competitive pay and unmatched benefits in our industry, including:
- Salary plus commission compensation plan. Supplemental experience will increase salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings
- Voluntary buy-up (employee paid) insurance plans (income replacement, critical illness, accident, life/AD&D)
- Weekly paychecks (Direct Deposit or PayCard)
- Paid time off (start accruing on day 1)
- Employee purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; dependent care spending plan
- 401(k) w/employer match
- Plus more
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience as a Collision Estimator or Insurance Adjuster highly preferred
- I-CAR certification and/or DRP experience (highly preferred)
- Willingness to learn how to prepare estimates in accordance with DRP and company guidelines
- Experience using various forms of technology, i.e. iPads, computers, etc.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance history
- Successful completion of pre-employment background/MVR and drug screening (if a chosen candidate)
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
Canyon Road Auto Body - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 9350 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97225, USA