Lot Attendant | Beaverton INFINITI
Your chance for an excellent career opportunity has just arrived! Work outside, stay active, and join a great team of fellow car enthusiasts!
Beaverton INFINITI, an upscale automobile dealership, has an immediate need for a positive, motivated, customer-service-oriented candidate who thrives by helping people and working around cars. Prior customer service or auto dealership experience is a plus.
EXCITING BENEFITS with competitive pay, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings
- Voluntary buy-up (employee paid) insurance plans (income replacement, critical illness, accident, life/AD&D)
- Weekly paychecks (Direct Deposit or PayCard)
- Paid time off (starts accruing on day 1)
- Paid holidays
- Employee purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; dependent care spending plan
- 401(k) w/employer match
- plus more
Experienced Lot Attendants will be our first consideration for interviews. If you are personable, high energy, and thrive on providing excellent customer service, love working outdoors, washing and caring for cars, and enjoy brisk activity, this could be your way to a career in the automotive industry. We are looking for a rock star that has a "can do" attitude and is interested in career advancement. You will drive cars to/from the service department, wash cars, greet customers, answer questions, walk several miles a day, assure interior and exterior cleanliness of vehicles, get along with your team members, and learn additional skills while in this position. If this sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE
- Highly coachable
- Valid and insurable driver’s license/driving record
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
- Proficient and savvy; detail-oriented
“What can I do for you today?” attitude
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Direct and/or move customer cars in a line
- Pre-delivery inspections on sold cars (new and used)
- Sort and organize owner’s manuals and spare keys
- Print and apply Used Car stickers to inventory from reconditioning
- Organize and maintain keys in key boxes
- Maintain lot cleanliness at all times
- Prepare certified pre-owned packets and other paperwork
- Wipe down showroom cars; add or remove showroom cars
- Maintain wash bay
- plus more
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role. All positions require background and drug screen for chosen candidates.
Beaverton INFINITI - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 9500 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97225, USA