The route trainer will be expected to conduct driver training and driver refresher training for all personnel driving Loomis vehicles according to current Loomis driver training program. The route trainer will be expected to train personnel while on any assigned route on the duties and expectations of a custodian, in accordance with established training program. The route trainer will be expected to maintain and influence high professional standards of appearance and work ethics. The route trainer must lead by example. All training must be documented and reviewed with the trainee at the end of the training day. All route training evaluations must be conducted and feedback provided to the trainee on the outcome of the day’s training as well as how to improve. The route trainer must report any and all potential disciplinary actions and/or warnings to branch management.
In addition the route trainer will conduct route duties as a driver or messenger when not conducting training and may be required to conduct route surveillance and route audits if required by branch management. The trainer must also promote the awareness of safety for all Loomis employees, vehicles, and facilities as well as customer locations. The route trainer will also interact with the Operations management staff, establishing recommendations for changes in training programs, routing efficiencies, etc. The route trainer will be expected to complete the duties outlined above and any additional responsibilities as assigned by branch management.
SKILLS and DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
· Knowledge of supervisory principles & practices.
· Strong leadership, organizational and problem solving skills.
· Have basic knowledge of transit vault, coin and CMS
· Strong knowledge of PDA is recommended
· Knowledge of manual route paperwork
· Strong knowledge of ATM settlement procedures, troubleshooting, and supply replenishment
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and willingness to learn additional software programs as needed (SOFI, TnT,GLORY, etc)
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees, vendors and customers.
· Ability to train and schedule the work of employees.
· Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit.· Ability to meet Interstate DOT driver standards
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portland, OR, USA