CIT - AST CDL
• Drivers work as a team on a designated route.
• Responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers.
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart.
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of cash/coin.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Verbally communicate with customers.
• Record information on forms and reports.
STARTING TIME 6:00AM . Monday-Friday (Occasional Saturday)
HOURLY PAY $18.00 When Armed
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW, DIRECT HIRE & GREAT BENEFITS!!!
MUST HAVE A CLASS A CDL LICENSE
• Ability to read and understand route schedules.
• Be able to pass a Department of Transportation screening and be issued a DOT Medical Certification.
• Availability Monday thru Saturday (have an open schedule to work 4 to 5 days of the week).
Average hours per day may vary between 8 hours to 12 hours.
• CDL, Class A or Class B license is required to be considered.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA
M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Job Family DOT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Friday, May 7, 2021
- Charlotte, NC, USA