Software Quality Assurance Engineer
The primary function of this role is to organize and configure a thousand automated test scripts that will primary be for regression testing, will also include Load, Stress, and Product/Assembly testing. Test scripts will need to be organize by functional and feature components to assess impact based to technical object added, removed, or modified. The role will be responsible to establish baseline metrics that will be used to track against KPIs (% of Test cover, % of defects) to show improvements or lack-there-of; as well as participating in SDLC Root Cause Analysis help guide Sr. Management attention to greatest risk areas. This role will attend daily agile-style stand-up meetings to provide feedback on recent test failures and to understand upcoming development. The project test tool is Leapwork.
- Knowledge of Agile Development process
- Knowledge of Application Life Cycle Management
- Experience with, and the ability to articulate, the different types of software testing
- Experience writing basic TSQL covering: Select, Update, Delete and commands
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Understanding of full-stack layers (web, business, data)
- Ability to collaborate toward a common solution.
- Understanding of environment usage (e.g. QA vs UAT) concepts
- Extremely comfortable adapting to unfamiliar technologies
- Must have ability to independently work and troubleshoot issues and escalating for decision points or assistance at scheduled times.
- Microsoft SQL Server 16 or later
- Experience navigating among servers/environments, connecting via RDP, FTP, SFTP
- Experience HTML
- Strong communications skills and ability to articulate solutions to a team that may challenge those solutions.
- Experience with .Net, C#, Java Script
- Exposure/experience to SOAP and APIs
- Experience with Visual Studio, SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, and TFS
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- LogicPath, 3325 Paddocks Pkwy, Suwanee, Georgia, United States of America