Over the last 160 years, Loomis has evolved into an international industry leader with a large network covering the United States and Europe. Currently, Loomis offers secure and comprehensive solutions for the distribution, handling, storage, and recycling of cash and other valuables for banks, retailers, and more. With over 2 billion dollars in 2019 in revenue, Loomis operates through 400+ branches worldwide and employs around 22,000 people. “Hiring the best” defines our process of vetting against the strictest standards—the toughest in the industry. We look for people who have a solid background, the right skills, and the attitude of someone who knows how to contribute to a great organization. At Loomis, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career, and with a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country. We are committed to developing quality people and treating everyone with respect. We strive for exceptional quality, innovation, value, and customer satisfaction. We perform with honesty, vigilance, and the highest ethics.
SALARY: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Service and repair of all fleet vehicles.
- Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check tires, on all size vehicles. Must perform per month.
- Diagnose and effectively repair mechanical, engine and electrical irregularities/malfunctions on all size vehicles.
- Drive automatic and standard shift vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts.
- Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
- Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges (in English).
- Ability to write work orders, purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone for ordering parts and supplies.
- Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles from 2,000to 50,000 lbs. in size.
- Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
Ability to lift and hold parts in position while lying on back in horizontal position on
Work is performed in a semi-enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling, gasoline/diesel
fumes and intermittent high noise exposure.
BENEFIT PLANS WE OFFER:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Plan
- Voluntary Life and Voluntary AD&D Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Optum Employee Assistance Program
- MetLife Will Preparation/Funeral Services
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Carlstadt, NJ, USA