Cash Management Services Teller Lead
CASH MANAGEMENT SERVICE TELLER LEAD
Supervise workflow of cash operations within a vaulted facility, to include deposit/ATM residual cash verification, change order preparation, and currency/coin inventory management; while providing services to large banks, correspondent and niche banks, large corporate and small commercial entities, and coin and ATM customers. Monitor staff performance. Ensure accountability and security of all funds transiting the branch and adhere to compliance, industry standards, audit requirements, and company policies. Assure quality customer service, schedule staffing to meet productivity goals, and approve exception processing.
Implement, monitor, and provide feedback on policies and procedures to ensure accountability and security of all currency and coin in transit daily.
Provide feedback on staffing, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, and staff development.
Review and enforce operating systems and procedures within the branch and dependent procedures outside the department.
Update as needed to ensure process effectiveness and control, accountability, and security of all cash movement and inventory information.
Problem solving‐quickly and accurately resolve out of balance conditions.
Communicate with internal, bank, or commercial customers to address and resolve problems, special requests, and/or discrepancy situations.
Conduct routine audits and properly document audits as required by branch management and company policy.
Assist in maintaining/improving branch’s
Lowers compliance rating.
Take the lead in assuring that the standards/expectations are met, maintained, and challenged.
Provide assistance in training and coaching all CMS personnel.
Report any and all potential disciplinary actions and/or warnings to CMS Supervisor who consults CMS Manager who determine severity of action and observe corrective action plans/warnings to be addressed.
Predict and/or evaluate productivity to maximize efficiency.
Set the pace, accuracy, and speed sufficient to process the branch production minimum.
Completion of any and all additional responsibilities that are assigned by the CMS Supervisor and /or Management Team Members on an “as needed" basis.
· Unrestricted ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift (up to 50 lbs.), sit, push, and pull.
· Unrestricted wrist, hand, and finger dexterity.
· Accuracy and speed sufficient to process the branch production minimum.
· Daily hours vary with work volume; supervisors are responsible for all work in their assigned area.
· Required to either open or close department.
· Demonstrate good work ethics in a professional manner to fellow Employees and Customer
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• One to three years of work-related skills in banking or similar cash handling positions.
• Good supervisory and administrative skills
• Interpersonal skills,
• Good oral and written communication skill
• Working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel.
• 10 key by touch.
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.50
- Honolulu, HI, USA