Cash Management Services Teller
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Shift: 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned:
Essential Job Function:
- Prepare change orders
Performance of the essential function requires:
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry
- Ability to use calculator by touch
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
Unrestricted wrist, hand, and finger dexterity
Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
- Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light. The workspace is heated in winter, air conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees)
- Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front of a 3.5 – 4-foot-high counter.
- Full time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week performed in 8-hour or split shifts on five of seven days.
Our Benefits: Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry.
Key benefit components include:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Springfield, VA, USA