District Manager US - Loomis International
DISTRICT MANAGER US – Loomis International
Job Type - Full-time.
The District Manager US for Loomis International reports to
the Region Vice President and will lead the operational execution and excellence
for all Import/Export activities, Vault Storage/Inventory control, and
Transportation Logistics, for three Loomis International business locations in
New York, Miami, and Los Angeles, and any associated off site Vault projects.
The role directly manages three International Branches and Branch Management teams & provides oversight and responsibility for:
· 100+ Employee Headcount activity in multiple departments.
· Operational direction and leadership of the 3 International facilities for CIT, Vault, and all International Import/Export Freight Logistics activities.
· Compliance in general branch administration, and specific Customs/Freight/Legal and regulatory compliance documentation for global & domestic shipments.
· Branch Staffing and Operational resource needs, capabilities improvement, and team development.
· P&L Financial planning/reporting, budgeting, analysis, and control of the cost of operations.
· Risk/Audit/Security/Policy and Procedural Compliance and implementation.
· Customer Service Quality, Inventory controls, optimization of capabilities and work- flow efficiencies.
· Management of and liaison with third party vendors, subcontractors, airlines, forwarding agents.
· Maintaining a strong key relationship collaboration with the US International Sales Leadership.
· Maintaining a collaborative partnership with overseas operational offices of Loomis International
Other duties as assigned by the Region Vice
REQUIRED KEY ATTRIBUTES & QUALIFIERS:
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate a background in key Multi Site Operational Leadership roles of min 5+ years for the International shipment order cycle, associated storage, vaulting and movement of high value and luxury commodities.
· Candidate must be a hand’s on operationally savvy leader with an International & Domestic Import/Export high value and luxury goods Freight forwarding shipment industry background.
· The candidate would reside in or be able to relocate to the Miami (MIA) or New York (JFK) vicinity as an office base with an expectation of 50% travel.
· Sound knowledge of Import/Export laws & customs regulations with operational expertise in the field of high value cargo shipments and storage requiring specialized security consideration.
· Strong people Manager, motivator and developer of people skills and operational processes.
· Background managing, leading, motivating, and improving large teams in multi-site operations.
· Keen negotiator and relationship builder, ability to manage third party networks or agents.
· Have a strong Risk Compliance mindset while driving Service Quality & Operational Excellence in managing multiple projects & activities in a fast paced domestic and International operation.
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Thursday, July 22, 2021
- Inwood, NY, USA