Cash Management Services Manager
(CMS) Cash Management Services Manager
This position is responsible for managing directly and through subordinates, operational and production activities in the Cash Vault with responsibility for the branch and their associates. Plans and directs daily activities for the department, to include deposit verifications, change order preparations and currency coin inventories management. Ensures accountability and securities of all funds transiting within the department. Interacts and participates with customers, business partners and Region Cash Management in the developments of associated policies and procedures and communicates throughout the Branch.
- Providing services to large banks, correspondent and niche banks, large corporate and small commercial entities, and coin and ATM customers.
- Ensure accountability and security of all funds transiting the department.
- Serve as liaison with the Federal Reserve Bank, banks, thrift charters, and commercial customers to identify and resolve problems; develop associated policies and procedures, communicate change throughout the organization.
- Exercise usual managerial authority regarding staffing, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, salary increases, terminations, and staff development for a growing department.
- Establish and review operating systems and procedures within the branch and dependent procedures outside the department; and update as needed to ensure process effectiveness and control accountability and security of all cash movement and inventory information.
- Communicate with internal, bank, or commercial customers to address and resolve problems, special requests and/or discrepancy situations.
- Analyze complex factors to decide appropriate actions, and resolve situations not covered by set policies or procedures.
- Sets and communicates clear goals while driving for results and creating a high performing work force focusing on staff moral and teamwork.
- Develop plans to reduce or eliminate operational inefficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the banking industry preferred
- Experience with cash or check processing, highly preferred
- Experience in a fast paced, deadline driven production environment.
- Experience in meeting production goals and financial targets.
- Proven ability building a high performing and diverse work force.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proven leadership, decision making and delegation experience.
- Ability to work independently and in a matrix managed environment.
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Reno, NV, USA