CMS Lead (PM Shift)
In fact, many of our company’s managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Position Pays: $20.00 per hour
Conduct deposit verifications and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers, providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned. Maintain a balanced currency and/or coin inventory.
Responsibility of CMS Lead:
- Assign work in line with Loomis and Client flow requirements to meet deadlines.
- Assist CMS Supervisor in driving accuracy and production of CMS Tellers.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to CMS Tellers to meet production goals and standards.
- Accept incoming currency and coin deposits/orders and release outgoing shipments under dual control and maintain accurate records of all exchanges. Assist in balancing the vault as needed.
- Identify all discrepancies upon awareness, alert supervisory staff, and conduct immediate search for resolution.
- Always keep deposit and order currency and/or coin secure at the workstation and in the vault at the end of the shift/day.
- Make sure all paperwork is delivered to the Balanced/Auditors Desk.
- Ensure holdover has been checked in properly.
- Make sure all computers, validators, machines, air conditioner and lights are turned off at the end of the shift.
- Check floor after all items have been sold to the vault/transportation.
- Make sure room is clean and tidy, and teller trash is removed from the cash room.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisory staff.
Performance of the essential function requires:
● Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write, and record numbers
● Ability to perform simple computer data entry
● Ability to use calculator by touch
● Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
● Unrestricted wrist, hand, and finger dexterity
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
- Job Family Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $20.00
- Hayward, CA, USA