Pack Out Vault Teller
Pay Rate: 17.00 per hour
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to properly count large sums of currency and coin
- Must be able decipher change order breakdowns with exact precision to make bags and pack orders
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- MUST be a team player and be able to work alone
- This is a fast-paced position so applicants must work and move with purpose
- Must be able to use a wireless scanner and computer
- Must be able to lift and carry packed orders for consolidation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work is performed in a room or work area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light. The workspace is heated in winter, air conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees).
- Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front of a 3.5 – 4-foot-high counter.
- Full time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week performed in 8-hour or split shifts on five of seven days.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history check and a pre-employment drug test.
Performance of the essential function requires:
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers.
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry.
- Ability to use a calculator by touch.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull.
- Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity.
- Ability to operate a forklift and a pallet jack (Level III job only).
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- Nottingham, MD, USA