Corporate Billing Specialist
Job Overview: This position is responsible for analysis of national accounts, maintenance of customer account information, creation of ad‐hoc reports, creation of custom electronic billing formats, and miscellaneous special projects.
· Maintaining customer information and processing electronic billing for national accounts.
· Working with customers to research and resolve billing issues ensuring a high level of customer service.
· Support internal customers with ad‐hoc reporting, data extracts, etc.
· Creation and maintenance of Microsoft Access databases to provide invoicing information to national account customers.
· Process all electronic uploads to the billing system for the company including customer account maintenance, rate changes, contract changes, etc.
· Using technology to automate and streamline department processes.
· Ensure that excellent customer service is delivered to all external and internal customers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent, required.
· 6+ years of experience preferably in billing, accounts receivable and/or customer service.
· Strong data manipulation skills, required.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs Word and Excel.
· Experience in using databases in Microsoft Access, required.
· Experience with Oracle or other enterprise financial system, required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, is a must.
· Strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive to provide quality service.
· Courteous, tactful and professional phone and people relations, both internally and externally.
· Work well individually and in a team environment.
- Job Family Non-Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Loomis Armored Corporate Office Houston, TX, 2500 CityWest Blvd, Houston, Texas, United States of America