Armed Vault Teller
PAY RANGE: $18.50 to $21.00 based on Experience, Qualification, and Training
JOB DESCRIPTION: Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of)
vault cargo items.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the
receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided for such bags, boxes or containers.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs.
per item. Function is performed several times during a 6-to-10-hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing an average of 50 lbs. per
item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone.
PERFORMANCE OF THE ABOVE FUNCTIONS REQUIRES:
Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several
Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and
Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor
level to approximately 4-foot-high countertop.
Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift items weighing an average of 50
lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies or dollies.
Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with
co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry.
Key benefit components for Full-time employees include:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
- Job Family Vault
- Pay Type Hourly
- Carlstadt, NJ, USA