International Sales Representative - Business Developer
International Sales and Business Development – Los Angeles
Responsible to: Head of Loomis International The Americas
Reporting to the Head of Loomis International The Americas the post
holder will be a key individual in the proactive sales function. A team player
who has daily contact with Clients, Overseas Offices, Partners, Airlines and
other departments to fulfil service requirements. All tasks to be performed in
a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Sales calls by telephone initially, ultimately undertaking face to face sales meetings
- Build strong working relationships with current & potential clients
- Full understanding of clients individual requirements
- Produce quotations and client follow up
- Ensure all quotations are profitable
- Promote customer service excellence
- Act in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Proactively search for new and potential clients
- Assist Head of Sales with business development
- Use Excel & internal systems to provide quotations for clients
- Completion of client visit and follow-up reports
- Call and quotation logging
- Build a professional working relationship with airline representatives
Offices & Agents
- Have a good understanding of services provided by our overseas offices & partners
- Build a professional working relationship with LI overseas offices and partners
The jobholder is responsible for high levels of customer service, to ensure all instructions and questions received from clients, suppliers and other departments are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. To make suggestions for improvements where identified.
Areas of Competence
Detailed experience of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint, plus excellent communications skills at all levels. Ability to motivate, promote commitment and strong work ethic.
Outgoing personality with a strong desire and commitment to achieve results. The post holder will have a pro active approach to sales through cold calling potential clients and successfully managing existing customer relationships.
Summary of Requirements
In order to fulfil the task and reach the goals set, it is the duty of the jobholder:
- To undertake ongoing professional training
- To set an example through personal commitment to high levels of service
- To have a flexible and hands on approach to tasks
In all considerations, discussions and agreements in the business sector as well as in the private, the jobholder must observe safety & security procedures and the requirement of confidentiality.
Furthermore, he/she must constantly make themselves aware of additional instructions in his/her area of employment.
This individual job description forms an integral part of the employment contract and shall come into force on the day it is signed.
The aforementioned does not constitute an exhaustive list of duties. The company reserves the right to require you to perform other duties from time to time and it is a condition of your employment that you are prepared to do so.
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Los Angeles, CA, USA