Coin - Coin Teller
$2000.00 sign on bonus
$13.00/hour, after 60 days of training goes to $14.00/hour
This position is performed in a warehouse setting. You will be subject to external elements such as heat, cold, and machines that can be loud at times.
Basic Job Description: Using automated equipment, process loose, bagged coin into
conformed rolls to be packed in various denomination boxes for daily customer change order shipments. Coin Wrap Clerk is a dual-function job: Loader and boxer/packer. Each function is performed in an alternating manner, i.e., alternating positions per four hours or every other day. The loader continuously fills machine hoppers with loose coin while the packer-boxer oversees and directs the flow of rolled coin on the conveyor into boxes. The boxer then weighs seals, initials and places boxes of rolled coin onto the rack.
Essential Job Functions:
- Continuously feed bags of loose coin into machine hopper for up to four (4) hours per shift, operating from 2-7- machines at a time.
- Manually position coin rolling machine chutes to fill boxes on conveyor belt. Seal, weigh, initial, and lift boxes onto rack. Function is performed repetitiously for up to four (4) hours per shift. Depending on the number of machines, a packer will process as many as 200+ boxes per 4-hour shift.
Performance of the above functions requires:
- Unrestricted ability to stand, walk, bend, squat.
- Ability to repetitiously lift bags of coin weighing from 30-55 lbs from ground level to a height of at least 4 feet, cut open, and pours the contents into a machine hopper, approximately one bag per minute.
- Ability to lift boxes of rolled coin (weighing as much as 12-25 lbs) off conveyor belt and distinguish coin denominations.
- Ability to count, add, subtract, record numbers and signatures, read weights and distinguish coin denominations.
Work is performed indoors in a room with little or no outside light, cement floors and walls. The area is heated for winter, air conditioned in summer. A high noise level exists when machines are in operation. Possible (but limited) exposure to gasoline fumes associated with forklift equipment.
Hours: Monday – Friday (possible Saturdays)
You have to be able to work either shift.
6:30am – 3:00 pm or 1:30 – 10:00pm
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pensacola, FL, USA