GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE II - RICHMOND
The Government Account Executive will be responsible for the growth and retention of existing Government and Education accounts while prospecting new accounts and generating new sales revenue. The GAE will have a quota based on producing new revenue from Government
and Education accounts. The GAE may have customer account management responsibility and may be assigned accounts to monitor for customer satisfaction, to assist Customer Service when necessary to resolve customer issues and as needed, to help pursue additional revenue
opportunities with these accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for a New Revenue Quota as it relates to the production of the Government and Education team.
- Enforce and inspect all new account entries in the current contact management system.
- Access and successfully sell to prospective existing and new Government and Education entities.
- Meet or exceed all assigned booked revenue and line quotas.
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentation to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain relationships with large customers and conduct quarterly account review meetings to ensure the Company is secure as the chosen provider.
- Investigate and resolve any problems and position additional products within an account
- Collaborate with customer and all Company personnel to assure a smooth and efficient customer installation and transition to Customer Service.
- Provide on-going support when necessary to assure customer satisfaction
- Observe standards in business ethics, presentations, proposals and overall representation of the Company
- Maintain a professional image and appearance that reflects the standards of the Company
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
5 – 7 years in telecommunications sales with proven track record of managing
major accounts. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is preferred. A proven track
record of year over year sales growth, sales budget achievement, and customer
Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to design plans to position
Company products and services to align with customer’s initial and changing needs.
Problem solving skills to change products and services as needed.
- Job Family 50
- Pay Type Salary
- Richmond, VA, USA