Mortgage Loan Processor
About Midwest BankCentre
Midwest BankCentre is a values-based bank that has been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Our purpose is to help regional communities thrive by creating the conditions to help Main Street, marginalized communities and multicultural markets live into their full potential. We work to empower people, enable business and energize neighborhoods through the strength of our financial services, including personalized consumer and business banking, business cash management, mortgage lending, home equity loans, financial planning and investments, insurance and digital banking.
We are committed to making meaningful, long-term investments in communities that lift everyone up so we can all RISE TOGETHER. Our commitment to shared prosperity, our investment in Community and Economic Development and our dedication to diversity and inclusion are reflected is the ways Midwest BankCentre lives its purpose.
A few more facts about Midwest BankCentre:
- We are ranked as one of the top employers in the region because of our commitment to our team members and the communities we serve.
- We rank among the St. Louis Region’s largest locally owned banks.
- We have 18 branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson, St. Charles and St. Clair County.
- We have state of the art online and mobile banking platforms that allow us to meet customers where they are to help them get to where they want to be.
- We foster a culture that supports your success and professional growth.
Why a Mortgage Processor with Midwest BankCentre?
As the Mortgage Processor with Midwest BankCentre, you will be responsible for preparing accurate mortgage application documentation for loans to meet Fannie/Freddie, FHA, VA, USDA and in-house underwriting guidelines. The Mortgage Processor will analyze and monitor receipt of credit and collateral documents. The Mortgage Processor is responsible to provide support as needed for volume/time for all departments within mortgage and processing support for assigned loan officers.
Mortgage Processor must be able to:
- Maintain compliance to all regulations throughout the application process
- Determine necessary documents for mortgage file, including collateral and regulatory documents
- Determine the validity and completeness of mortgage application and processing documents
- Communication with the mortgage loan officers and customers as it relates to customers, applications, loan commitments, closings, lock expiration dates and documentation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare mortgage loan documentation for application and approval, provide support to secondary market sales and account department in loan operations
- Customer Service/Contact
- Mortgage loan officer assistance/communication
- High school diploma with general business knowledge
- Minimum 2-5 Years in mortgage loan processing is required
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language, bilingual applicants encouraged to apply
- Required proficiency with regulatory requirements, secondary market mortgage underwriting guidelines as well as internal Bank policies
- Proficient with mortgage loan platform systems, FHA Connection, VA Portal, all office products.
- Must have excellent typing skills and be proficient in various technical computer programs; Encompass is preferred
- Must be flexible with daily plans and time this may include time outside of normal business hours
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately and be detailed oriented
- Visual ability to review documents and computer monitor.
- Auditory ability to use a telephone.
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Reasonable accommodations are available.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position and Midwest BankCentre. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 500 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017, USA