Assistant BankCentre Leader-Chesterfield
Retail Branches - Assistant BankCentre Leader
Why an Assistant BankCentre Leader with Midwest BankCentre?
Do you enjoy building a team and driving them to success? Can you maintain personal and group organization? Are you enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious? If so, the Assistant BankCentre Leader role could be right for you.
As an Assistant BankCentre Leader with Midwest BankCentre, you will be the primary resource for your team's development. You will ensure accuracy while maintaining a focus on the operations of the branch. It will be important to foster a positive work environment for your team. You will be a role model and mentor, demonstrating expectations as you lead by example. You will be accountable for the growth of the team, minimizing risk and performing successful quarterly audits.
Assistant BankCentre Leaders must be able to:
- Lead by example and coach to excellence
- Be responsive to branch needs and fill in accordingly
- Manage time and competing priorities
- Communicate effectively
- Provide excellent customer service
- Implement banks vision in everyday activities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily branch operations
- Make decisions relating to policy and procedures while minimizing risk
- Completion of quarterly branch audit
- Mentor team to encourage self-starters and accountability
- Implement strategies to reach branch goals
- Anticipate and address issues proactively
- Account opening and transaction processing
- Maintain appearance and security of branch
Assistant BankCentre Leaders will become knowledgeable and adhere to BSA, USA Patriot Act, AML, obtain and maintain NMLS, Notary Public and Medallion Stamp Certification.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required; Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience in financial services
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language Personal computer skills with extended viewing of computer screens
- Physical mobility and dexterity to transport files and operate general office equipment (fax, copier, telephone) Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof information
Willing and able to travel to other locations/branches.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position and Midwest BankCentre. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 500 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017, USA