Professional, Innovation Playbook Program Manager
The Innovation Playbook Program Manager will work across internal MVP departments and our external partners to help cultivate a health systems partnership playbook. The Innovation Playbook Program Manager has oversight over the status and iteration of the playbook.Working with both internal team members and external partners, this role will govern the curation of a health systems partnership playbook. The Innovation Playbook Program Manager will contribute information and recommendations to the health systems partnership playbook strategic plans and reviews.They will be the key facilitator of team EOS sessions and govern the team’s strategic initiatives using EOS processes/principles.
The Innovation Playbook Program Manager will embrace and embody a culture where business units work toward collaboration, innovation, and positive customer experience. The Innovation Playbook Program Manager will have genuine curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit as well as a passion for continuous improvement and great judgement when balancing short term vs. long term impact. They have exceptional interpersonal skills which they use to establish stakeholder relationships built on trust. The ideal candidate will proactively solve problems and remove barriers for the wider Innovation team.Above all, the Innovation Playbook Program Manager will embody MVP’s core values – Be Humble, Be Curious, and Be the Difference for the customer.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of professional experience in a multi-disciplined setting, either in health care, marketing, retail, or other consumer-focused business
- Three years of professional experience in health care, preferably health insurance, bio-pharmaceuticals or care delivery
- Prior experience with leading/facilitating cross-functional teams
- Experience with or exposure to EOS, JTBD,Lean and Agile/Scrum
- Strong project management and business analysis background preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings, effectively lead discussions, and prepare presentations to financial and business leaders, including senior management
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and follow through
- Positive attitude and strong team player with eagerness to learn and add value to the organization
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to prioritize work and resolve issues using sound judgment to improve processes and drive change
- Capable of transferring knowledge to existing staff
- Experience in SharePoint, Power BI, and Excel required
- Complies with company ethics policies
This position will require overnight travel.
MVP Health Care is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health insurer caring for more than 700,000 members in New York and Vermont. Committed to the complete well-being of our members and the communities we serve, MVP makes health insurance more convenient, more supportive, and more personal. We are powered by the ideas and energy of more than 1,700 diverse, employees from all backgrounds, committed to having a positive impact on the health and wellness of everyone we serve.MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), and the EEO is the Law Poster and Supplement protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
Please apply and learn more – including how you may become a proud member of our team.
- Job Family Informatics and Business Intelligence
- Pay Type Salary
- Burlington Office, 62 Merchants Row, Williston, Vermont, United States of America
- Headquarters Office, 625 State Street, Schenectady, New York, United States of America
- Rochester Office, 220 Alexander Street, Rochester, New York, United States of America
- Tarrytown Office, 303 South Broadway, Tarrytown, New York, United States of America