Production - 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift
*Only Hiring for 2nd Shift and 3rd Shift as of 6/15/2021*
- $15/hr ( + $1/hr shift premium for 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift)
- Schedule: M-F, 3pm-11pm (2nd Shift). SU-TH, 11pm-7am (3rd Shift)
- 45 & 90 day, $250 sign on bonus
- Benefits available after 30 days
Operate rotational molding equipment to produce high quality plastic products that are shipped to our customers, for use in a variety of industries.
- Follow ALL Safety protocols.
- Read, interpret, and understand work instructions located on the operation software, or when given directly by supervisor.
- Operating and maneuvering heavy machinery. Often with a partner.
- Open and close mold doors weighing up to 75 lbs. Often with a partner.
- Operating hoists to assist in maneuvering molds.
- Operate a scale to accurately weigh powder in conjunction with work instructions.
- Use of basic hand and power tools.
- Use of other materials or chemicals as needed.
- Identify required mold repairs or any quality issues.
- Must be able to log in and out of computer for access to operations software. This is where you locate work instructions, post jobs, and report scrap if necessary.
- Wear required PPE on production floor.
- Create and maintain a safe work environment.
- Required Housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist other departments as time permits.
- Be willing to cross-train as needed.
- This is a list of the most common job functions that pertain to the position, but this is not all of them. Duties, responsibilities, and/or activities may change, or new ones may be assigned as needed.
- Education: High School or GED preferred, but is not mandatory.
- Accountability: Accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy: Perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Reliability: Dependable and trustworthy.
- Punctuality: Be on time and ready to work when clocked in.
- Safety Awareness: Identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Interpret written and oral instructions. Work effectively with minimal supervision. Analyze situations and take appropriate action. Work independently and in a team.
- Ability to communicate with Leads and Supervisors
- Stand in a specific work area or multiple work areas for a prolonged period of time.
- Move/walk in the vicinity of a specific work are or multiple work areas.
- Lift, carry, push, pull; products or mold part weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to squat, kneel, or reach to complete tasks. Do so in a manner that is safe and does not put yourself or others in danger.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Must wear mandatory PPE (Hard Hats, Earplugs, Safety Goggles, and Steal Toe Boots/Shoes).
Ø This is a list of the most common physical requirements that pertain to the position, but this is not all of them. Physical requirements may change or be modified based on any changes or modifications to the position/work instructions. No changes or modifications will put an employee or their co-workers in a safety compromised position. Necessary PPE will always be made available to employees.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually exposed to the following:
- A hot humid environment.
- Loud noises that are constant throughout the work shift.
- Fumes or airborne particles
Ø The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pay Type Hourly
- South Bend, IN, USA