Production Operator - ALL SHIFTS
Elkhart Plastics is the premier provider of engineered plastic products for multiple industries; committed to technical leadership, environmental stewardship, innovation, and being the employer of choice.
Are you someone who likes money? Do you enjoy making things with your hands? Are you willing to come to work and then leave when its time? Do you like people?
If your answer to all of the questions above is yes then you may be in the right place. Elkhart Plastics (a Myers Industries Company) is an organization where you can build a career working with people that you actually like (and that like you). Take a look at some of the details below and if you are still interested then apply already!
What will you do?
The secondary operator is responsible for finishing parts, trimming, drilling, cutting, installing components, and torching. Final inspection for quality, color and order accuracy is also required. Other duties may be assigned or reassigned at any time.
The oven operator pulls parts out of molds after they come out of an oven and go through a cooling cycle. The position is responsible for pouring powder, securing the mold to the arm/spider, clamping both parts of the mold together as well as cycling the arms properly. The ability to work up to 15 feet off the ground may be required. Other duties may be assigned or reassigned at any time.
- Base rates starting at $15 and up
- Steady work and multiple shifts available
- Training available for those that need it
- Excellent benefits for you and your family
- Great people that we would love for you to meet
- Ability to read prints and specifications
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Ability to communicate with leads and supervisors
You might also have:
- Computer experience
- Previous Rotational Molding Experience
- Job Family DIR
- Job Function Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- Atlantic, IA 50022, USA