Primary Care Physician
Under the supervision of the Medical Director provides primary care, continuous medical coverage and directly provides services to St. Paul’s PACE program participants. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to assess, plan, care for, and provide services to frail elder participants according to assigned responsibilities and St. Paul’s PACE standards.
St. Paul’s PACE is seeking a Primary Care Physician that can:
- Coordinate with the interdisciplinary team to develop a comprehensive care plan for each participant.
- Integrate the primary care treatment plan into the overall plan of care developed by the interdisciplinary team. Interacts with team members to meet emergent and acute need of participants.
- Create a welcoming environment for all St. Paul’s PACE Participants and develop inspiring, unforgettable relationships!
May require travel to multiple PACE Sites
Education: Medical Doctor with interest in geriatrics. Board certified or Board eligible (if newly graduated from residency) in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Geriatric Medicine desired. Current state license and DEA registration required. Meets requirements of 42 CFR Part 410.20.
Experience: A minimum of one year experience working with a frail or elderly population required. Shall have either training or related experience in the assigned job.
New graduates from residency welcome to apply!
St. Paul’s is committed to protecting our employees and our seniors from COVID-19. As such, St. Paul’s mandates that all newly hired employees be vaccinated to prevent COVID-19. If you cannot vaccinate due to medical and/or religious reasons, please contact our HR Department.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO CLEAR FINGERPRINTS THROUGH DOJ AND FBI IN ADDITION TO A DRUG SCREEN CLEARANCE.
To learn more about St. Paul’s Senior Services, please visit www.stpaulspace.org.
- Job Function Physician and Surgeon
- Pay Type Salary
- Industry Health Care
- St. Paul's PACE Reasner - Bankers Hill, 111 ELM STREET, SAN DIEGO, California, United States of America