Full Time Environmental Services at Cherry Ridge Webster
Ann's Community is currently looking for those who are dedicated about helping
others! Join us in Caring for the Most Important
People on Earth with our Environmental
Services Team. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation
for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a
heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide
range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and
LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great
benefits and career growth opportunities.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Environmental
Services individual, you will be Responsible for maintaining /
cleaning floors, stairwells, windows, lavatories and equipment, separate and
remove all trash for compacting and disposal, assist in apartment cleaning,
assist in snow removal and prepares set-ups for functions.
- Cleans and services rooms and offices.
- Cleans and mops floors.
- Damp dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes inside windows.
- Empties waste baskets.
- Performs a variety of related duties.
- Cleans and services buildings.
- Dust mops, wet mops, buffs floors, halls, rooms, stairways and cleans carpets.
- Periodically waxes floors, damp dusts furniture and equipment.
- Gathers and disposes of trash.
- Cleans high areas, moves furniture and equipment in the hospital as required
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Two different medical plans to choose from
· HSA ($1000/year contribution from St. Ann's!)
· Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
· Discounts on tickets
· Dental and Vision
If you're interested, apply today!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School