Per Diem Receptionist at the St. Ann's Home
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
Join the St. Ann’s team in Caring for The Most Important People on Earth! Our receptionist are the first face of St. Ann’s Community. This position is located in the St. Ann’s Home Main Lobby. We are looking for someone who is outgoing & excels in a fast-paced environment. As a weekend and on-call per diem receptionist, you will have flexibility with your schedule. This is a great opportunity to grow with St. Ann’s Community, one of Rochester’s largest private employers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm during adverse conditions, such as: alarms going off, dealing with more than one task at a time.
- Assures everyone performs COVID screening on kiosk.
- Performs clerical duties to include; typing of letters using the computer, memos, sorts and processes delivery of mail, assist in the training of new operators.
- Processes delivery of packages, plants and other material accepted.
- Monitor/reset roaming alerts and notify security.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Assists with mailings and other special projects.
- Operates quickly and professionally a multi-line phone - answers questions and transfers calls.
- Performs all receptionist duties to include; directing visitors to residents, mail and packages, answering questions from the public, residents, and staff with tact, discretion, and good judgement.
- Relays all messages received during and after office hours.
- Acts as information center for residents and staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two year college or technical school, six months related experience and/ or training in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with Windows operating system a plus.
- Pay Type Hourly