Director of Reimbursement (MDS Nurse)
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you. We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
St. Ann's Community is currently looking for an experienced Director of Reimbursement (MDS). The Director is responsible for the operations and overall performance of MDS reimbursement department and oversight in each facility.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Reimbursement Director is responsible for the operations and overall performance of MDS reimbursement department and oversight in each facility. The Director will oversee the planning, development, implementation, coordination and of daily operations of the MDS Department
in each facility. The Director will be responsible for maximizing reimbursement opportunities in support of the overall financial goals established by the organization. As a member of each respective Organization Management Team, the Reimbursement Director assists in the overall administration of each organization to assure effective accomplishment of goals. The Director coordinates clinical staff
activities; oversee financial performance as related to MDS and assists in maintaining sound relations among the interdisciplinary team. The Director is also responsible for the promotion of mission related activities which are consistent with the goals and objectives of St. Ann’s Community.
- Current RN license, BSN preferred.
- Knowledge of experience in MDS completion.
- Knowledge of Medicare skilled care guidelines.
- Certified in FIMS completion, preferred.
- Must be AANAC MDS 3.0 Certified.
- Requires three (3) to five (5) years of progressive management experience.
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years MDS experience.
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years experience working within prospective payment systems for MDS and Restorative Nursing reimbursements.
- Demonstrated experience in Restorative Nursing.
- Demonstrating experience in authoring and implementing system policies and procedures.
- Two different medical plans to choose from
- HSA ($1000/year contribution from St. Ann's!)
- Dental & Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
If you're interested, apply today!
- Pay Type Salary