Fireplace Installation Technician
Come join the growing Tevis Family of Companies!
Tevis Home is looking for an experienced Fireplace Installer/Chimney Technician to join its Hampstead, MD location.
The Fireplace Installation Technician would be responsible for the installation and service of wood, pellet & gas fireplace products.
- Installation and service of manufactured hearth products in existing and new buildings.
- Maintenance and repair of hearth systems including, but not limited to installation of chase lids flashings, insulation of chases, and replacement of refractories in manufactured fireplaces.
- Maintain daily truck inventory.
- Service and maintenance of gas fireplaces.
- Must be a be able to lift to 100lbs safely and properly.
- Utilize a variety of ladders and scaffolding.
- Safely navigate roofs.
- Use of a variety of hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Understand and follow instructions and codes.
- Interact professionally with homeowners and builders.
- Strong math and problem-solving skills
- Team player who is also able to efficiently work independently.
- Working knowledge of natural and propane gas systems is a plus (will train)
- General construction and roofing knowledge.
- Experience in the installation and maintenance of hearth products
- Ability to work on roof tops safely and comfortably.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Tevis Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1618 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074, USA