Software Support Specialist
Come join the growing Tevis Family of Companies! S.H. Tevis is currently searching for an experienced Software Support Specialist to join our growing IT team. If you have a passion for working with others in a fast-paced environment, please send us your application today!
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of software to provide technical support to staff
- Assist in the installation, upgrading and testing of new software releases
- Answer incoming emails/calls and enter in our ConnectWise Service Management System
- Database maintenance knowledge
- Have an extensive working knowledge of software functionality to provide technical support to staff.
- Ability to assist in the installation, upgrading and testing of new software releases.
- Coordinate new customer implementations and persuade users to change behaviors or approach to using software for best efficiency.
- Prepare instructions for end user and support staff and assist in development of training materials.
- Answer incoming emails/calls/tickets, track all information/status and enter in our ConnectWise Service Management System. (Help Desk)
- ADD Systems (a plus!)
- Application/Database Maintenance
- MS Office
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma
- Two years' software support analyst/trainer experience
- Demonstrated experience with business applications and systems
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a variety of people
- Ability to clearly present information, both written and verbally
- Strong team-player who can also work independently when necessary
- Displays methodical attention to detail
- Willingness to acquire new skills and learn new tools
- Must be able to multi-task and change direction with minimal notice
- Ability to transfer knowledge to others
- Displays passion and optimism, inspires respect and trust
S.H. Tevis & Son, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- 82 John St, Westminster, MD 21157, USA