Senior Office Manager - Court
The Senior Office Manager performs a variety of administrative, clerical and secretarial work in support of financial operations of the Court, including the supervision of assigned clerical staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs a variety of complex office management duties; organizes, develops and implements procedures for executing various administrative assignments.
- Responsible for all aspects of training in the department by attending all training classes both local and out of town and by disseminating information provided in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Supervises the assigned clerks of the financial division of the Municipal Court.
- Reconciles cashiers' cash drawers on a daily basis.
- Prepares daily deposit.
- Prepares departmental monthly financial reports.
- Responsible for Debt Set-Off program.
- Coordinates electronic transfers from the Charleston County Jail.
- Takes charge of office staff in absence of department head and assistant.
- Secures cash drawers in the safe at end of day and opens safe in the mornings.
- Assists in the monthly rotation for after-hours warrant preparation.
Performs other related assigned duties.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM WORK:
- Associates Degree and three (3) years of work experience in an office setting with appropriate supervisory experience;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skill in the use of oral and written communication;
- Skill in data processing and being well organized;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a detailed and effective manner;
Ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $21.76
- South Carolina, USA