Recreation Coordinator - Recreation
The Recreation Coordinator, Basketball/Volleyball is responsible for planning, initiating, organizing and supervising a diversified athletic program on a basis appropriate for all age groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates program functions of the Recreation Department involving individuals and officials in the organization of rules and regulations; assists in scheduling related action for specific programs and promotions.
- Ensures safety of facilities and reports maintenance problems.
- Reviews registration for recreation programs and activities.
- Coordinates facilities schedule with other program coordinators or other Town departments as required.
- Develops agreements between Recreation Department and instructors and/or required service providers.
- Maintains a complete record system of activities conducted and participation results.
- Coordinates purchase of supplies and equipment for recreation programs.
- Maintains a variety of files and records of the financial and planning aspects of each activity.
- Assists in developing goals and objectives for specified areas of coordination or program activity.
- Works with public to ensure satisfaction with the recreation program.
- Performs other related assigned duties.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM WORK:
- Bachelor’s degree in Recreation Management or related field with three (3) years of related work experience;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- First Aid/ CPR, AED and Darkness To Light certifications/training are required within one year of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $21.76
- South Carolina, USA