Global Marketing Manager, Amlan
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of innovative marketing strategies to promote the long-term growth of Amlan International. Responsibilities include the development and management of promotional events, sales tools, and digital marketing initiatives. The successful teammate will play an integral role on the Marketing team and will manage sales leads and analyze campaign effectiveness. Amlan is the animal health business of Oil-Dri Corporation of America. It is a successful, multifaceted company with a passionate culture. We are seeking a self-starter with a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an appetite and ambition for growth.
- Drive digital marketing campaigns from ideation to completion and report on KPIs. Target communications to global key accounts and help build brand recognition. Closely monitor analytic tools to track campaign progress and devise adjustments accordingly. Research industry trends and collaborate with the global Amlan team to localize messages, promotions, and goals.
- Manage leads from the website and social media and share with regional sales teams to assure follow-up and closure. Manage and report website analytics and recommend strategies to improve SEO.
- Manage concept development and execution of promotional events (domestic and international, virtual and in-person), including technical symposiums, tradeshows, distributor meetings, key account sales seminars. Manage follow-up engagement with respective Sales team members. Track and report event KPIs.
- Create, manage, and distribute print and digital product and sales tools, including advertisements, multimedia, brochures, sell sheets, sales presentations, and technical product information. Work with outside translation companies to create multi-language deliverables. Manage relationship technical writing contractor (facilitate SOWs, budget and track spend).
- Collaborate with Marketing Director on public relations and social media strategy and manage the execution of resulting programs.
- Analyze import/export trade databases and run customized reports on competitive products and their sales in various countries. Present findings and recommendations to General Managers (GMs).
- Manage and schedule marketing projects using Basecamp and ensure they stay on plan and budget. Work with Marketing Director and VP to develop the annual marketing budget and on a quarterly basis, report on actual spending vs. Budget.
- Identify new vendors as directed and manage existing relationships with outside vendors required to execute Amlan’s marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in progressive marketing roles, including managing promotional initiatives and marketing program-related project management in both domestic and international locals. Experience in B2B industry and tradeshow management a must.
- Extensive content writing experience across typical media platforms in use today.
- Strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- Preference given to bilingual candidates with fluency in either Spanish or Portuguese.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Other software skills a plus: Dropbox, Acrobat Pro, WordPress, Google Analytics, Basecamp, Salesforce/Pardot.
- Although initially remote during the current Pandemic, it is anticipated that this role may in time be housed in one of Amlan’s Chicago IL corporate facilities.
- No relocation benefits will be offered with this role.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- This is a full-time salaried/Exempt Role and will qualify for Oil-Dri’s standard Benefits Package.
- Pay Type Salary
- Oil-Dri Corporation of America, 410 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America