Omega World Travel is seeking an experienced travel professional to fill an Operations Manager position at our Global Headquarters location in Fairfax, Virginia. This position requires an extensive understanding of all areas in the travel industry and call center operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a part of the operations team monitoring phone dashboards, employee performance and customer service
- Assists with new business implementations
- Works with account management and the operations staff; ensuring all client needs are met
- Reviews customer servicing metrics; seeking and implementing improvements and ensuring goal levels are met
- Maintains a strong understanding of operations and client policies and processes
- Has a strong understanding and accurately and provides direction on travel supplier rules (air, car, hotel)
- Work with management teams to assess both agent and office performance; determine training needs
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new service products, programs, and initiatives
- Participate in the problem-solving process; assist in root cause analysis
- Thorough knowledge of travel agency operations; including operations and back office processes
- Call center management and operations experience required; minimum 3 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Sabre, Apollo and Amadeus; minimum 5 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel; Google Docs
- Must be able to work in Fairfax, VA location
Omega World Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Job Family Omega
- Pay Type Salary
- Fairfax, VA, USA