Government Travel Consultant, South Korea
Omega World Travel, one of the top travel management companies in the world, is looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join our team. The Travel Consultant will plan and book all details of travel for a prestigious US military account in South Korea. The hired candidate will ensure top level customer service through effective use of the Sabre GDS, internet, and associated tools, all while maintaining excellent onsite and telephone service techniques and prompt replies to emails. The applicant will handle domestic and international travel related requests and process air, hotel and car reservations. The position is located at Camp Humphreys in South Korea.
- Strong knowledge of GDS required; Sabre experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years travel agency experience required
- Military or government travel agency experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of world geography required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability to work with speed in a fast paced environment required
Omega World Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Job Family Omega
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea