Registered Nurse (RN / BSN) part-time
Be Inspired By the Work You Do
If you want to change the world, one patient at a time, we’d love you to consider joining our team.
OneWorld Community Health Centers is a growing Omaha-based organization that employs over 500 people while still retaining a true family feel. Out of 1,400+ Community Health Centers nationwide, OneWorld ranks within the top 2% in terms of clinical outcomes. It takes all of us, with our various talents and positions, to achieve results like this. Our employees are united by a desire to help the community, and it shows.
We are offering a $1,750 HIRING BONUS to fill this position.
This is a part-time position (20 hours per week) located on our main campus in South Omaha (30th & L.) The schedule will be Mon-Fri, within the hours of 8am-5pm. There is a potential for one evening clinic per week to 8pm.
- RN license required.
- Associate’s of Science in Nursing degree required; Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing preferred.
- CPR/BLS certification required prior to start date.
- Previous nursing experience, preferably in a primary care environment, preferred.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office products, required; previous experience with an Electronic Health Record preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish required.
You can make a difference – in your life and the lives of others.
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Omaha, NE, USA