Raging Waters Los Angeles - Admissions I - 240
Raging Waters Dr, San Dimas, CA 91773, USA ● San Dimas, CA, USA, 111 Raging Waters Drive, San Dimas, California, United States of America Req #1289
Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Smile and attend to the needs of our guests.
- Perform in a positive, friendly, professional and alert
- Knowledge and understanding of park and departmental procedures.
- Understand cash register and cash handling procedures.
- Understand POS system and coupon procedures.
- Communicate well with guests, fellow employees and
- Assist with guest issues.
- Process groups in a timely manner.
- Assist guest in finding and returning lost articles.
- Help locate missing children and parents.
- Follow proper opening and closing procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your lead,
supervisor or manager.
- Maintain a
well-groomed appearance at all times.
- Work days,
nights, holidays and weekends as needed.
- Ability to walk
and stand for long hours indoors or outdoors in extreme weather
- Follow all
- Lift up to 20
- Required to keep
work area clean and organized.
- Basic reading,
writing and math skills.
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Raging Waters Dr, San Dimas, CA 91773, USA
- San Dimas, CA, USA, 111 Raging Waters Drive, San Dimas, California, United States of America