Sandcastle - Maintenance II
This position is responsible for general maintenance throughout Sandcastle Waterpark including but not limited to; daily safety inspections, facility repairs/maintenance, attraction repairs/maintenance, and other tasks assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- Responsible for assisting with inspecting/maintaining park attractions to sustain specified safety and performance standards.
- Installs, maintains, services, and rebuilds a wide array of mechanical equipment including slides, pools, pumps/motors, commercial kitchen equipment, etc. to sustain specified safety and operational standards.
- Performs general building maintenance for multiple buildings including roofing, exterior and interior repairs as well as maintenance in buildings, restrooms, food operations, and pump rooms.
- Assists with carpentry/plumbing/electrical projects on a daily basis.
- Provides good workmanship in a timely manner while meeting established deadlines.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- Assists other members of the maintenance team with any aspect throughout the water park.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Willingness to obtain various certifications/examinations as required/requested
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Must have a knowledge of equipment & tools used in support of mechanical trades.
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full Time
- Homestead, PA 15120, USA