Castle Park - Carpenter I
The Carpenter participates in the repair and maintenance of the park rides and facilities using standard carpentry and construction methods.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Repair buildings, roofs, fences, gates, walls, flooring, doors, stairs, carpet, fixtures, etc.
· Build various items such as shelves, ramps, storage units, cabinets, enclosures, etc.
· Inspect, maintain and repair golf courses
· Ensure proper use of machines, tools, and equipment
· Must be able to read blueprints and interpret rough layouts or sketches
· Assist in ordering materials for projects and assigned tasks
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
· Must be able to work with minimal direction and supervision
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment
· Assist in other maintenance and construction tasks as needed
· Comply with all park policies, procedures, and labor laws
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Languages: Fluent English.
· Communication – Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with a wide range of diverse personnel
· Time Management – Plan and manage tasks effectively while maintaining a steadfast commitment to detail.
· Problem Solving/Analysis – Define problems, research and collect data, draw valid conclusions and execute remedial strategies in a timely manner
· Project Management: Understand and manage projects from concept to completion. Develop and achieve strategic objectives, plans and time schedules; organize and manage competing priorities, while maintaining a steadfast commitment to detail
Experience: Previous carpentry experience
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
· Must be able to work in all weather conditions and elements including the direct sun with no shade, cold, rain, dust, and all other outdoor weather elements
· Must be able to stand, kneel, walk, stoop, and bend
· Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75lbs
· Must be able to work at heights in excess of 100 feet
· Must provide own tools and some equipment related to mechanical trades
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Must possess the physical capabilities necessary to perform the job duties
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Saturday, May 1, 2021
- Riverside, CA, USA
- Riverside, CA, USA, 3500 Polk Street, Riverside, California, United States of America