Water Country - Aquatics Tech I
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in water treatment, the mechanical trades, engineering, chemistry, biology & environmental sciences, or the amusement & hospitality industries. If you just really like pools as much as we do that works too!
Our Water Quality Technicians work as part of a tightly connected team responsible for the safety of our park’s pool water and attractions.
Water testing, treatment and the operation of our pumps and filters are at the core of this position and are an integral part of how we operate safely each day.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work safely around our pools and within our pool buildings performing a variety of tasks
- Maintain correct water levels in each pool
- Routine testing of our pool water chemistry
- Recording of data collected in our water testing
- Operation of our pool pumps and filters
- Keep our pool buildings safe, clean, stocked & organized
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
We are willing and able to teach anyone the ins-and-outs of this role but here are some key qualities we are looking for in order to ensure your success as a Water Quality Technician:
- Safety minded – your safety and that of our Guests is our top priority!
- Team oriented - the park and your teammates count on you to be here when scheduled.
- Strong communicator – we constantly share important information within our team.
- Details, details, details! If you are a detailed person you’ll thrive in this role – there is a lot of information to keep track of, record and analyze in what we do each day.
- Are you the outdoors type? We work inside & out no matter what the weather is. Sunny & hot is the weather we prefer and most often work in.
- This can be a physically demanding job at times with a lot of walking and some lifting.
- Are you a people person? We typically work behind the scenes but often have the opportunity to interact with our Guests to ensure they are having a great day here at Water Country!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, May 10, 2021
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America