Water Country - Guest Relations I
As the park liaison it is your responsibility to provide superior service to all Guests. Assist Guests with general park information. Adhere to and enforce company policies and procedures while ensuring Guest satisfaction. Evaluate Guest concerns and perform any necessary task to improve Guest satisfaction.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver exceptional guest service
- Operate computerized cash register systems selling park tickets, tubes and lockers and answering Season Pass questions.
- Ensure accountability of cash bank; give appropriate change and receipts.
- Provide creative resolutions to situations that arise in a positive manner within the means set
- Convey park information, policies, and procedures to guest.
- Assist guests with positive phone interactions.
- Great guests and assist admissions positions as needed
- Any other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude is required.
- Must be willing to learn computer/register systems; training is provided.
- Professional phone etiquette is required for answering incoming guest phone calls and returning unanswered voice messages.
- Must be proficient in basic mathematics.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and work in a Team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position items and boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.
- This position requires standing, walking, crouching, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and pushing - Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in varying climates.
- Job Family CASH/ADMISSIONS/ARCADE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, May 24, 2021
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America