Water Country - Landscaper
Do you have a green thumb and a vision for outdoor space design? Are you skilled at maintaining these areas? We are looking for team members to assist with the park’s landscaping efforts!
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience or interest in landscaping, hardscaping, landscape design, architecture or horticulture.
Become an integral part of our team and develop a lasting impact for all of our Guests to enjoy!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the design and implementation of a strategic landscaping plan
- Install & maintain all flower beds, trees, shrubs, and lawn areas inside and outside the park
- Operate various lawn equipment and tools
- Install various materials such as loam, mulch and stone
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- We are willing to teach anyone the ins-and-outs of this role but here are some key qualities we are looking for in order to ensure your success as a Landscape Team member:
- Safety minded – your safety and that of our Guests is our top priority!
- Are you the outdoors type? This role works exclusively outside in all weather conditions.
- Early riser – a great deal of work is accomplished early in the morning prior to the arrival of our Guests for the day. This is a critical component to the Landscaper role.
- This is a physically demanding job with a lot of walking standing, kneeling and hard work.
- Creativity – the direct result of this role is visual impact to our Guests. The ability to develop and maintain visually appealing landscaped areas is critical as is the willingness to take on the challenge with the full support of the entire Maintenance Team.
- Strong communicator – communicates directly with and supported by the Director of Maintenance. Relays all department needs and strategies.
- Are you a people person? This role is highly visible and will often have the opportunity to interact with our Guests to ensure they are having a great day here at Water Country!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, May 10, 2021
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America