Water Country - Maintenance I
Do you enjoy the results of your hard work and embrace a team-driven environment? Our Maintenance Team members are caretakers of our park and are looking for seasonal reinforcements!
We maintain and improve our buildings, pools, attractions, pumps, equipment, grounds and more.
If you have experience or an interest in construction, carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical work or are simply handy and a hard worker then there might be a place for you on our Team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform routine & as-needed maintenance tasks that involve anything from carpentry to masonry to painting and everything in between
- Ensure our park is in top condition so our Guests have the best experience possible
- Work safely utilizing a variety of hand tools, power tools, equipment & materials
- Work as a valued part of a team effort to maintain and improve our park in all aspects
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- We are willing to teach anyone the ins-and-outs of this role but here are some key qualities we are looking for in order to ensure your success as a Maintenance Team member:
- Experience in any field of construction or maintenance is valued but not required.
- Safety minded – your safety and that of our Guests is our top priority!
- Accountable - We are a small group that relies on each other in order to deliver the results our park requires and our Guests deserve.
- Our team members are detail oriented, organized and thorough in their work.
- Strong communicator – we constantly share important information within our team about our park’s needs.
- Adaptability – our priorities can change with short notice so the ability to adapt to changing priorities is essential.
- Are you the outdoors type? We work inside & out no matter what the weather is. Sunny & hot is the weather we prefer and most often work in.
- This is a physically demanding job with a lot of walking, lifting, hard work and hustle.
- Are you a people person? We often have the opportunity to interact with our Guests to ensure they are having a great day here at Water Country!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Monday, May 10, 2021
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America