REGISTERED BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
Job Title : Registered Behavioral Technician
Hourly Rate : $18.00 to $20.00
Shifts Needed : AM, PM, and Overnight
Job Status : Full Time
Work Locations : Visalia, CA
***DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME (COVID19), PEOPLE’S CARE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SAFE CARE FOR OUR CONSUMERS BY FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES***
The Licensed Registered Behavioral Technician monitors the health and well-being of the individuals in the adult residential facilities. To work with the behavior consultant in following the behavior plans as outlined in the individual care plan. To observe individuals for changes in conditions or behavior and report these changes to appropriate personnel.
- 1 to 2 years working in an intense behavior "crisis" setting working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Licensed Registered Behavioral Technician
- Must have Direct Support Professional Certificate Year 1 and Year 2
- Must have First Aid / CPR and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a California Driver’s License
- Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to a background check